JINPAT Tight Slip Ring Signal And Data Transmission
A slip ring (in electrical engineering terms) is a method of making an electrical connection through a rotating assembly. Formally, it is an electric transmission device that allows energy flow between two electrical rotating parts, such as in a motor.
1. Newly tight slip ring 2. Long life 3. Light weight and high grade sealing
Outside diameter Circuits Loading of each circuit Wire length Different signal compatible Working speed
Affordable price Quality guaranteed within 1 year Response within 24 hours Prompt delivery , normally 2~3 weeks Reliable package & shipment ,by DHL, UPS or FedEx Flexible & quick customization
JINPAT has 20 years' experience in SLIP RING manufacturing. Our factory covers an area of 7000 square meters with professional R&D team, advanced production equipment and 300 skillful employees. JINPAT slip ring is one of the best-known brands in the Europe and North America.
It is rich technologically advanced equipment with high precision test instruments. Our manpower is so competent that we can meet the demands of various specifications with ensured durable and reliable quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do we do?
We focus on developing ,designing ,manufacturing high quality sliprings, and offer various solutions for rotating systems.
2. How long have we been in the business?
Jinpat established slip rings business since 1996. We have thousands of customers accepted our products or services. JINPAT has the right solutions for you.
3. Whom with us?
We are coopearting and growing with customers in difference industries. Our expertise meet various requirements and standards as well as in military specification.
4. When would I use slip rings separates, as opposed to a capsule?
A separate can sometimes accommodate size constraints or cost limitations better than a capsule. It also allows you to mate the rotor and stator in your own system, if you desire. Our slip ring engineers can offer their years of expertise to you as you decide which approach is better for your design.
5. Why should I choose precious metal over mercury contacts?
The primary reason is safety. Mercury is, of course, a toxic substance, so if your application involves food manufacturing or processing, pharmaceutical equipment, or any other use where contamination could be a serious threat, your choice should be precious metal contacts. Leakage of the mercury and the resultant contamination could.
1. The operating life of the unit depends upon temperature, rotation speed and environment. We can not display more information on the website for sake of keeping trade secrets. Please send your request for more solutions to us via email. 2. If you want to know more details about JINPAT slip rings, please contact us with you special needs!